Decided to update the journal haven't done this in a while. After a long night of not sleeping wondering and worrying about the next move my studio makes, I thought a good rambling note would at least be some what productive.
I have 1 week to decide if I move my studio and my business 30 miles to a new location. I know it's the right move but getting a lot of negative feedback from those that need things FROM me not whats good FOR me. It still puts the idea of doubt in the back of the mind.
When we make the move we have a TON of work in store for us, by us I mean me. The end result will be worth it..... it damn well better be.